WHY SHOULD YOU PARTICIPATE AS SPONSOR OR EXHIBITOR?
Because in this highly important logistics event, business opportunities are created and the companies operating in the logistics industry choose it to consolidate their presence in the marketplace. After 9 years of recurrent success, with an exponential growth year after year, the Logistic Summit & Expo Mexico has certainly become the leading logistics event in Mexico and Central America. In its 10th edition, it shall reaffirm its positioning in the logistics industry.
By participating as a Sponsor or Exhibitor you can:
- Present your products or services to more than 13,000 purchasing decision makers who visit the Expo.
- Get valuable contacts to generate business opportunities.
- Associating your brand with the most prestigious industry event.
- Generate actions of branding, customer loyalty and networking in the logistics market.
- 94% OF THE EXHIBITORS STATED THAT THEIR INVESTMENT GENERATED TANGIBLE RESULTS
- 98% OF THE EXHIBITORS ARE SATISFIED WITH THE RESULTS OBTAINED
- 96% OF THE EXHIBITORS HAVE CONFIRMED THEIR PARTICIPATION IN THE 2017 EDITION
If your company is engaged in any of the activities listed above, then this event is an ideal platform, where it should be present:
DOMESTIC & GLOBAL LOGISTICS – MATERIAL HANDLING AND CONTROL – INFRASTRUCTURE AND EQUIPMENT FOR DISTRIBUTION CENTERS –WAREHOUSING & DISTRIBUTION – AUTOMATION & ROBOTICS– TRUCKS & UTILITY VEHICLES – TRANSPORTATION BY LAND, RAIL, SEA, AIR & INTERMODAL TRANSPORT – CONSULTING SERVICES – TECHNOLOGY, SOFTWARE & HARDWARE – FLEETS FOLLOW-UP & CONTROL – FREIGHT ROUTING – COURIER AND PARCEL DELIVERY SERVICES – CARGO PACKING, HANDLING & LOADING – SECURITY OF PERSONS & FREIGHTS – REAL ESTATE PROMOTERS & DEALERS – LOGISTICS PARKS & DRY PORTS – FOREIGN TRADE – SEA PORTS, AMONG OTHERS
The Logistic Summit & Expo differs from other like events due to the number and quality of its visitors, i.e., high profile executives, vested with decision making powers. The format given to the event has already guaranteed business success for the participating companies.
More visitors, more exhibitors, more business.
The event is attended by Directors, Managers, Coordinators and Heads of Logistics, Operations, Supply Chain, Warehousing, Transportation, Purchases, Procurement, Planning, Foreign Trade, Business, Management, Finance and Production Departments, among other areas.
QUALITY OF VISITORS WITH DECISION MAKING POWERS
These qualified participants are the ones you are willing to reach, the ones who decide the purchase of products or services, the ones vested with sufficient powers to close business deals.
• More than 13,000 visitors to the Expo
• More than 800 top level executives present at the Summit
Segmentation by Titles:
- 41% Manager
- 34% Director, Manager, Vice President, Deputy Director
- 8% Head, Assistant Manager
- 7% Coordinator
- 6% Consultant, Advisor
- 4% Responsible Person
Segmentation by Areas:
- 32% Logistics, Distribution & Supply Chain
- 18% Operations
- 16% Planning
- 11% Transportation
- 15% Purchases & Procurement
- 8% Business, Sales
Segmentation by Industry:
- Logistics & Transportation
- Food & Beverages
- Mainstream Consumption
- Laboratories / Pharmaceutical
- Textile & Footware
- Electronics / Household Appliances
- Cosmetics & Beauty
- Many more…
Ph.: + (52) 1 55 37314040
Ph: ++5255 5605-1777 ext 111
Ph:++5255 5605-1777 ext 102
Ph:++5255 5605-1777 ext 114
— ÁNGEL ESCAMILLA. Commercial Manager at Accel Logística.
— LILIANA PÉREZ. Mobile Applications Coordinator at Nextel, Central Region.
— GABRIEL ROCHA. Assistant Commercial Manager at OnestLogistic.
SPONSORS Y EXPOSITORES
Estas empresas nos apoyan en la realización DEL EVENTO LÍDER DE LOGÍSTICA DE MÉXICO.
ALIANZAS ESTRATÉGICAS Y MEDIOS DE APOYO
ANTP - APICS - AMTI - ALALOG - AMACARGA - AMANAC - ANIERM - AOLM - CANACAR - CLAA - COMCE - CONALOG - ESTRATEGIA ADUANERA - GS1 -
HIGH LOGISTICS GROUP - IMECE - INBOUND LOGISTICS - INDUSTRIA MARÍTIMA Y PORTUARIA - MEXICO INDUSTRY - PROMEXICO - SECRETARÍA DE ECONOMÍA - SOMOS INDUSTRIA - T21